I found this on a bike forum:
1. If a member of your party gets hit by lightning start emergency treatment immediately.
2. A person is not electrified after being hit by lighting and a full 80% of people that are hit by lightning recover.
3. If a person has no pulse or heartbeat start performing CPR.
4. Treat electrical burns as you would any other. Neurological and internal injuries are possible.
5. It’s possible for someone to be hit by lightning and be practically uninjured.
The bike forum thread is on http://www.bikeforums.net/archive/index.php/t-54761.html and I have also put it on the link on the right under Category ‘Weather’.